Friday, June 22, 2012

Tarot Practical: June 22, 2012

Join me in a Tarot Practical!  
It's fun, anyone can join, and everyone can pick up something new.

Most mornings I pull a few cards and ask what to look out for during the day, specifically people I will come across and the day's events.  It's a purposefully mundane spread, and very useful.


This morning I decided to divide my reading into the three times of day: morning, afternoon, and evening.  I drew three cards for each time of day, and laid them out horizontally with the morning at the top.


What do you see here?  Leave your thoughts in the comments section, and I'll post my interpretation later along with the day's events!




Morning
2 of Swords   Ace of Wands   The Moon, reversed

Afternoon
The Sun, reversed   The High Priestess, reversed   10 of swords, reversed

Evening
2 of wands, reversed   3 of Wands, reversed   3 of Pentacles

UPDATE

Okay, folks.  Here are my thoughts from yesterday, and the day's actual events.  Let's see how this all pans out!


Morning
2 of Swords:  I saw the woman as myself, stuck between two undesirable choices.  My two children spent the entire morning quarreling, which I had constantly to arbitrate.


Ace of Wands:  I would have a sudden inspiration...  I suddenly realized...


The Moon, reversed: ...that would change my perspective on the matter represented by the 2 of Swords.   ...that I needed a break from my two little howling wolves, and left the house for a bit.

Afternoon
The Sun, reversed:  The cherub looks like my youngest, who has been very fiery of temper lately; I figured he would have a rough afternoon.  My youngest had a rough afternoon with temper tantrums.

The High Priestess, reversed:  I saw this as a warning not to ignore my intuition regarding the littlest one's tantrums.  I arranged the afternoon to allow for an early dinner and bath, if necessary.

10 of swords, reversed:  If I listened to my inner warnings, the pain and annoyance would pass faster than otherwise.  My preparation was not wasted; he ended up going to bed much earlier than usual.

Evening
2 of wands, reversed:  This made me think of my kids waiting for their father to come home...  Papa promised to come home early; the kids were very expectant. 

3 of Wands, reversed:  I figured he would not be home when he had originally planned.  Papa was running late, the three of us were still expecting him.


3 of Pentacles:  It seemed like we would finish off the day by doing something together.  Mama, Papa, and bigger kid fell asleep together in the big carved bed after reading a few pages of Harry Potter.

No comments:

Post a Comment